Sales / Process Engineer – Heat Transfer
Job Title: Sales / Process Engineer – Heat Transfer
Duration and or Hours: Full time, 40 to 45 hours per week
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Travel: 10 - 25%
Location: Factory or from home
- Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Complete benefits package with vacation and personal days off.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent. Will consider Associate degree and relevant work experience
Qualifications and or Requirements:
Primary responsibilities include learning and understanding potential customers’ process and heat transfer needs, then solving those needs using our heat transfer products.
- Thermal and mechanical design of heat transfer equipment.
- Perform thermal and mechanical calculations.
- Prepare technical specifications and Engineering proposals for heat transfer equipment.
- Perform detailed material and labor cost estimates.
- Provide technical support to customers and internal to Omega.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to take direction and work under limited supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/assignments and be able to adjust for changes in job priorities.
- Successfully manage projects from quotation to operation in the field, including change order management.
- Strong computer skills a must. Additionally, ERP software is integrated into all operations and a high level of proficiency is required using our ERP system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment even when away from operations.
- Experience with the design and fabrication of plate, shell and tube, air cooled and plate and frame heat exchangers is preferred.
- Working knowledge of ASME, PED, TEMA, API and NACE standards is preferred.
Please send resume to:
Omega Thermo Products, LLC.
ATTN: VP Operations
P.O. Box 141
Stratford, WI 54484
Email resume and cover letter to: